In pursuit of the best of the best
PHYTOTECH offers you challenging positions in a dynamically expanding international enterprise in the nutraceutical, food, pharma and cosmetic industries by offering them quality standardized botanical extracts and specialty ingredients.
We are always keen to meet energetic and talented professionals who would like to join our team.
In case you believe you have the drive and talent to work with Phytotech, please send in an email to email@example.com
New Business Manager - International Markets
We are looking for a dynamic New Business Manager with sales experience in the Herbal/ Botanical Extracts Industry. The ideal candidate will be a fluent communicator in English with a go-getter mindset, a drive to excel, ability to lead, a list of potentials in hand and experience in selling and achieving targets.
- Identifying new clients plus closing business opportunities through territory management, target account prospecting and profiling.
- Researching and analyzing the market to better identify clients needs, competitor’s activities and discovering avenues that haven’t been explored.
- Owning the client relationship & being responsible for understanding your customers business needs as well as direction in order to help them quantify achieve their business objectives.
- Conducting online/ face-to-face calls as necessary with customers as well as prospects and provide effective presentations to prospective customers.
- Attendance at relevant trade fairs as required and agreed with the company.
- Provide Operations Team with accurate as well as timely reporting of activities including weekly
- plus monthly sales forecasts the status of the pipeline results of prospecting activities.
- Managing a sales team when this becomes relevant.
- Attendance on daily/weekly sales calls.
- Building a customer base of your delegated territory and updating the CRM system.
- Other sales focused/ business development activity as required by the company from time to time.
We are looking to hire an experienced QA/QC Manager who will be responsible for liaising between various departments such as, Planning, Production, Technical Services, Marketing and Exports..
- Roles and Responsibilities:
• Preparation, review, and implementation of SOPs and STPs.
• Checking of all QC related records like analytical reports, logbooks.
• Planning and distribution of samples for analysis of Raw Materials, Intermediates, finished products
• Designing and conducting Stability studies as per ICH Guidelines.
• Developing and validating analytical testing methodology used to control raw materials, production intermediates, and final products.
• Preparation and maintenance of working standards with documents.
• Carried out Operation & Calibration of the laboratory instruments like HPLC, GC and Spectrophotometer
• Reviewing and approving of Raw material, finished product and Packaging material specifications.
• Handling of customer audits and regulatory authority audits and preparation of compliance report.
• Troubleshooting of HPLC, GC, & other instruments.
• Laboratory management and analytical laboratory improvement, cGMP and GLP compliance and problem resolution.
• Solely responsible for the exports and quality related issues for the unit.
• Supervision of QC chemists for smooth working of dept.
• To ensure best quality of products from the production
We are considering a candidate with the following:.
- A Bachelors or Masters Degree in Commerce with at least 10 years of experience.
- 95% of our sales is export. The ideal candidate will have experience with export focused businesses.
- Experience with monthly compliance i.e Income Tax, GST and MCA experience is a must.
- Experience in handling Statutory Audit.
- Experience with Monthly Information Systems (MIS) is required.
- Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency while complying to company policies.
- Supervising administrative staff and divide responsibilities within the team.
- Managing agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the Executive team.
- Screening & directing incoming phone calls to the appropriate department and managing correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.).
- Supporting budgeting and bookkeeping procedures.
- Creating and updating records and databases with personnel, financial and other data.
- Tracking stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary.
- Submitting timely reports and preparing presentations/proposals as assigned.
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- High school diploma or a general education degree
- 2-3 years of office experience
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft office tools – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong written and oral English communication skills – written and verbal
- Comfortable with routinely shifting demands
- Strong organizational skills
- High attention to detail
Freelance Business Development Executives
We are looking for Freelance Business Development Executives across the world to expand our footprint into additional international markets. The right candidate will be driven, motivated, a self-starter with experience in sales in the phytonutrients, & herbal extracts industry.
The candidate would ideally well spoken in English and one other international languages and have an understanding of the working and operations of the international extracts marketplace.
This position can be filled online and does not require candidate to be based in Bangalore.
For the right individual a fixed salary with a handsome variant conversion would be provided in line with the experience of the candidate.
We are looking for a capable and motivated individual with a great attitude. Procurement of all kind of material Procurement Receipts, Physical Inspection, Stacking, Maintaining Minimum & Maximum Level of Critical & Fast-Moving Items, Maintaining All Procurement Documents.
- Reconciliation vendor Statement with Oracle System & Manual. Stock Verification, Analysis of Vendor Performance & Price Variance.
- Purchase related responsibility – New Vendor Development, Price Negotiation with vendor, PO releasing, Material Delivery and Payment etc.
- Procurement of all kind of material (Raw Materials, Machinery).
- Material Management. Planning for daily consumables material for next one month. Billing status. Making the comparative statement.
- Ensure the quality & quantity of material purchase at site.
- Creating different reports as required by Management.
- Negotiating with the vendors for Rate, Delivery and Payment Terms.
- Expediting with vendors as well as our H.O.
- Budgeting, Monthly Budget is prepared as per the requirement of Project (at site)